Monday, February 15, 2010

Winners!

Thanks for all the great entries! And huzzah for loves that should have been!
Winners (selected at random - I pulled numbers out of a hat) are:

Liyana
JeannyGrey
Trini

Please email (andreacremerwrites@gmail.com) your mailing address book of choice from this list:

Josh Berk The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin
Cynthia Jaynes Omololu Dirty Little Secrets
Kristin Walker A Match Made in High School
Suzanne Young The Naughty List

Despite the morose Bleeding Hearts Countdown theme, I hope each of you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrea! I'm definitely making headway into reading all the Tenners books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I finally won something LOL!! I'm on my way to email you. Thank you so much! I've had such a crapy day so far and now I feel so much better. These books are on my Debut Chanllenge. It's going to be hard to chose and now I can't wait for Nightshade
    ..hurry up October!

    Trini

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my luck it's probably another Trini LOL!! Ok, I'm really on my way now to email you.

    Trini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And don't worry Trini - it's you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAY :) Thank you very much Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great contest. I ma going back to read all the entries I missed.

    ReplyDelete