Saturday, February 13, 2010

1! Lonely?

REMINDER: CONTEST RULES WILL BE POSTED AND ENTRIES ACCEPTED STARTING AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!

Gasp! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - got plans? Got a date? Remember to buy that special someone an obligatory gift? No special someone/recently jilted - do you have your voodoo doll at the ready? Yes? No? Hate me now?

Misery loves company.

It's easy to find creative types who understand perfectly well that love isn't pink ribbons and heart-shaped boxes. Its brutal.

Crushing on the office mate? Watch Episode #3 - I swear you won't be able to stop laughing.

Or your NaNoWriMo pal?


NaNoWriMo Day 7


Or an Angry Little Girl (tm: Lela Lee)?



Or your can prove how unfeeling and lazy you are using this form.

Got more jaded fun to share? Have at it!

3 comments:

  1. Love the comic and the voodoo doll! I'm going to a beer-making, mead-making demonstration for Valentine's Day. No voodoo dolls. Comfortably stuck with the same old guy....Sometimes I miss that gut-wrenching, can't eat, can't sleep lusty love. Miss it. But comfortable.

    Happy Valentine's Day Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voodoo doll? Now there's an idea. *grins*
    I am currently unattached but have great plans for Sunday. I've entered Courtney Reese's Love At First Sight Blogfest and will post an excerpt and read a ton of others. Then I will go to a drum circle party at my friend's house, which promises to be amazing fun.
    Hope you and your honey have a fabulous day even though I know you want no sappy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's XKCD is a good one:
    http://xkcd.com/701/
    Then again, they are all pretty god. This one is just more on the current topic. :)

    ReplyDelete