Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Linky Goodness


It's Wednesday and I have revisions staring at me from my desk. So for today's post I thought I'd share some fun from around the blogosphere. There are exciting things happening, and at least a couple that have to do with kissing - so click on the links and see what all the fuss/puckering up is about.

Stephanie Perkins, author of Anna and the French Kiss (Dutton, fall 2010 - go Penguin!!) is hosting a giveaway on her blog and it's all about your favorite film/novel kissing moments. Just reading the entries is great fun.

Another awesome review of kissage is in the first ever (and hopefully to be continued each year) awards The Smoochies, brainchild of Josh Berk and Heidi Kling.

If you're not feeling the Valentine's spirit, you can head over to Carrie Harris' blog today and read about her New York trip and watch a Strongbad clip for some good chuckles.

And finally if you don't want to sigh or laugh, you can check out Brenna Yovanoff's dark and wonderful cover for The Replacement (again Penguin FTW!) and get chills.

8 comments:

  1. Yay, lots of links. Fun stuff. Thanks :)

    P.S. I think Cupid is maybe a bit trigger happy in that picture above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Void! I have a hard time taking Cupid seriously, thus the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links, Andrea. I love link days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Just wanted to tell you that I heart your header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Thank you so much for linking me, Andrea!!

    I still haven't decided who I'm voting for in The Smoochies. So many good kisses to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Josh is the Smoochie guy. lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the great comments!

    Dangerous - I <3 Edward Gorey. Stephanie - my pleasure! Lisa - Josh is wonderful x 100 zillion.

    ReplyDelete