Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Twitter Tuesday!

Thanks to everyone for a great Q&A yesterday - we'll do another round in March (now only 26 days away...yes, I am desperate for spring).

Yesterday I was thrilled that my UK publisher, Atom, tweeted about their acquisition of my series, which has just been announced to the British media. I'm even more thrilled that Mundie Moms selected NIGHTSHADE for their Twitter Tuesday feature.

Mundie Moms are a YA blog founded by fans of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series. For any of you who haven't read Cassie's books you really, really should because they are fantastic. She has a new series The Infernal Devices forthcoming, which also looks to be phenomenal.

It's so exciting to have NIGHTSHADE buzz whirring about in the digital world. Thanks so much Mundie Moms and everyone for your incredible enthusiasm!

Also exciting: 10 days until The Wolfman is in theaters. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment