Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the Old


The close of one year and the opening of the next always leaves me in a restless state of mind. I remember a year ago, on the eve of 2010 and the excitement with which I approached the year of my greatest dream coming true - the publication of my novel, Nightshade.

Any expectations I had were far exceeded by the experience that was 2010. I am so grateful to Penguin and InkWell for the amazing work they did to make my dreams a reality. And I will never have enough thanks to all the readers (that's you!!) who took Calla and her pack into their hearts.

2011 brings more excitement and I'd just like to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you again for being with me on the adventures that each new day brings!!

5 comments:

  1. I won a copy in a contest and can't wait to get it and read it. Wish you congrats on your success and may you have a Very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope that you have as much success in 2011 as you enjoyed this year. Nightshade is amazing and Wolfsbane is on my wishlist for 2011. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great year and here's wishing you more in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Andrea :) I saw your book today in a bookstore in Toronto. But as I'm travelling back to Trinidad on Wednesday I couldn't pick it up. Don't worry, I'm ordering it for my nook as soon as I get home. :)

    ReplyDelete