Saturday, August 22, 2009

Something in the Air?


I guess my next move should be to buy a lottery ticket, since I just received the Kreativ blog award from Tricia over at Talespinning. Thanks, Tricia.

This award requires that I divulge some personal information. I'm going to leave you with one - I have a large freckle under my left eye that constantly causes people to stop and say, "You know you have a mascara smudge under your eye."

For more quirky Andrea see my post on quirks.

Now to share the love, here are some fellow Kreative folk:

Suzette Saxton, Shooting Stars
Wendy, Writes in the City
The Story Siren
The Wednesday Chronicles

4 comments:

  1. ooohhhh! My dark blog got an award! Thanks Andrea!

    How do I post an award that is so pretty and light on my dark dismal blog? ;)

    BTW: Where do I buy that GAME! I am obsessed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You made my day! Thank you sooooo much for the award. I only wish you'd share some more of those little-known facts about yourself. ;)

    I LOVE your blog, Andrea, and am glad you got an award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Suzanne, welcome back I hope your vacation was great. I love the dark blog, your post today was amazing. We got Gloom as a gift, but it's made by Atlas Games, so you might be able to glean useful info from their web site.

    Suzette. Right back at you! I promise to divulge more factoids in the upcoming year, particularly as the book moves towards publication (fall 2010!!!)

    ReplyDelete