Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Making Friends

All former (or current) Girl Scouts in the house raise your hands!

Remember this song? (Sung as a round)

Make new friends
But keep the old
One is silver
And the other's gold

I've always liked the message of this simple tune and my life of late reflects its sentiment very well.

I made some awesome new friends in the Tenners and I'm delighted to count myself amongst them. Let me tell you - next year will be a fantastic year for books! I can't wait to read the collective works of my fellow Tenners.

I'm indebted and thrilled to be working with a very old friend, the fabulous Lindsey. She is a creative, innovative graphic designer and she's building me a web site!

She sent me the page proofs yesterday and I went gaga over them. So beautiful! I can't wait to share the site with the the world, I'll let you know when it goes live.

Thanks to friends, old and new. Here's to a brilliant future for us all!


050328.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Great news, great year, great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me misty with silver-gold memories but SO excited for you, MS TENNER. Can't wait to see the new website.

    ReplyDelete