Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who Wins Mister Wolf?

Heidi Zweifel! (@hmz1505) Thanks for giving Mister Wolf a new home :)

Thank you so much for all the fantastic pictures of Nightshade in the wild and for going out to hunt for your copy of the book. I will never be able to express how much it means to be that you guys are reading about Calla and her pack!

Some more awesome news: I have an essay appearing in the Wall Street Journal's Speakeasy blog about sex, censorship and young adult literature.

And tomorrow is the big day - the official Nightshade release party. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm thrilled we're celebrating Nightshade on the weekend of Samhain and having a costume contest.

I'd love to see you at the Red Balloon tomorrow at 7 p.m.

Tomorrow morning I'm picking up "Shay" from the airport. How cool is that?

Thank you again for making Nightshade a success!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see Nightshade flourishing! I e-mailed you after reading an advanced copy way back when, and was so happy that you were nice enough to write back. You totally deserve your success!
    And just as a random aside, I realized Rick Malambri is the face I see when I picture Ren. Maybe you should incorporate a sexy Step Up-esque dance sequence into the next book! (Totally kidding) Can't wait to read it, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gina! I would love to see a dance off between the wolf packs. That would be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!

    That is so fitting that you're having your release party on Halloween weekend! I wish I could be there to celebrate this HUGE success!!! You know Nightshade has a special place in my heart and I totally LOVE this wolf picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Katie. Hope I'll see you in Texas again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Dacor, Viking, Wolf, KitchenAid, Ovens Repair Montecito

    ReplyDelete