Thursday, October 21, 2010

Continent Wild

I've been delighted to have reports of Nightshade captures from coast to coast! How exciting!

Here are pictures of Nightshade on the Upper West Side of Manhattan

And in New Jersey

Here's a picture from Los Angeles (Nightshade is in 3 places in this picture! Can you find all 3?)

Nightshade is not only running wild across the country, I've just heard the news that it will be published in Korea (Random House) and Hungary (Egmont) that brings us to 20 foreign territories!

And I'm thrilled to announce that Nightshade is today's book pick on Entertainment Weekly.

Hurrah!

Remember to tweet or post in the comments your encounter with Nightshade in the wild to be entered to win the prize pack featuring Mister Wolf! Entries will be taken through Wednesday, October 27!

14 comments:

  1. girl this is awesome - its been great to watch you soar! congrads! cant wait to see what happens next for you and shay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a week you're having. Congrats on the EW pick! And I must say that your bookcover leaps out from the displays. It's really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you guys - it's been a great week (despite my having the flu!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am torn. Lolita the Kindle says, "Buy the ebook! You know you want to!"

    And the part of my brain not controlled by my Kindle says, "But it's so pretty! Must. Have. Physical."

    I might end up buying both...physical pro: I can flaunt the sexeh cover around school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liam - I am completely in support of you buying both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    I bought this on the 19th. I was so excited!!
    I can't wait to read it! It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up my copy in NH! Now, I was expecting the book to be pretty, but Philomel really pulled out all the stops because the book is GORGEOUS in person. I love the shimmer to the cover, how hefty the book feels, and the tattered pages. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!! Thanks for picking it up, dmfriend, and Nikki I know - I love the heft and shimmer too :) Philomel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!! Whooo hoo!!! Do you know when Australia's going to release it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Took some looking but I found your book at a Books a Million! Can't wait to read. :)

    ReplyDelete