Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Good, the Better, and the Best

The good: My fever finally broke, I am on the road to recovery!

The better: Great news from agent Charlie about the buzz the PW announcement has created for my novels. Exciting things in the works!!

The best: Editor Jill loves my revisions!!!! She is so wonderful, we make a great team. I can't wait to start working with her on the sequel to Nightshade.

Celebration time :)

Here's a fabu remix I love by one of my favorite bands, Shiny Toy Guns. And I love the video, an homage to the awesome Hubble telescope - I love Hubble!! I have so much love right now!!!

4 comments:

  1. so much good news in this post...and Hubble! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woot! (my first ever woot!)

    fantasmagorical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Suzanne's first woot? I'm so honored :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE SHINY TOY GUNS - FAVE IS sEASON OF lOVE :)

    ReplyDelete