Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Winners Galore

Wow - we've had an awesome spate of contests on the blog recently and today is the day to announce all the winners.
Let's start with the most recent and work back in time. (Hooray for blog time travel!)

Yesterday I was delighted to host a contest for Lisa Desrochers' debut PERSONAL DEMONS. It's in stores today - go get it :) Don't forget to stop by Lisa's blog today for more chances to win.

The winner of the PERSONAL DEMONS prize back is:

Claire Dawn

I also was able to spend some time talking with Brenna Yovanoff about her debut THE REPLACEMENT (in stores September 21). I love having awesome authors visit the blog. What fun!

Winners of THE REPLACEMENT are:

Casey (A Bookish Type)
&
April

And finally - for announcing the appearance of Shay Doran in our world, the winner of NIGHTSHADE is:

Jessica from A Great Read!

Congrats to all the winners :) If your name was selected please email your mailing address to andreacremerwrites (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much to everyone for entering. It's a great fall for books. And if you haven't stopped by to meet Shay yet, please check out his Facebook page and blog. Believe me, he's really going to need your help in the next few weeks. Don't leave him alone in that big mansion!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I shall email you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Andrea!! This has REALLY made my day! I emailed you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! I know how hard you've been working to get your hands on this book! And directly from the source, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! I love PERSONAL DEMONS, so I'm grinning like a 3 yr old with a lollipop!

    ReplyDelete