Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Time to Shine


Cool news: for aspiring authors out there Amazon and Penguin have announced today their 2012 Breakthrough Novel Award. And guess what? I'm a judge for YA entries!

If you have a manuscript that you've been itching to get out there - the next month is the time to really polish it to its shiniest, shine. Submissions for the award are accepted from January 23 to February 5.

I'm thrilled to take part in this award and I can't wait to see all the creative magic harnessed in these manuscripts!!!

Now get writing (and revising)!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a part of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I meant to tell you that I saw your book all the way up in Marquette, MI at Snowbound Books, my all time favorite bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Yvonne :) Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooohhh... This sounds like fun! I just might try this. And heck! You as a judge? That just makes it so much more awesome! =^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be entering this contest! I'm editing my 5th draft right now, happy to hear you're a judge!

    ReplyDelete