Friday, March 18, 2011

Winners: Editorial Edition!

Thank you so much for your wonderful entries and favorite lines from Nightshade!

Here are the lucky winners of a Wolfsbane ARC (Advanced Reading Copy)

Jacque

reneelynn09

Mariya

Blue_girl

Stacie @ Whimsical Ficery

Email your mailing info to andreacremerwrites (at) gmail (dot) com and the fabulous Editor Jill will ship your ARC to you! Thank you so much to Jill for giving away advanced copies of Wolfsbane and thanks to all of you for entering!!

I'll post any cover news/updates here as they're available.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! I hope you enjoy your ARCs!

    I can't wait to hear news/updates, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! YEAHHH!!! Thank you Andrea Cremer and the lovely, Jill XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations to the winners! I wish I were you!

    www.MagicalUrbanFantasyReads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad I missed the contest...Will there be an other one ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allie - Yes I will hold more contests leading up to Wolfsbane's release :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That was fast, I recieved it already. I have to say thank you again a million times, thank you Andrea & Jill.

    I can't stop staring at the lovely cover LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel myself practically turn green with envy. Congrats, you lucky readers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Cremer,

    I know we're getting ready for Bloodrose now but as I find myself rereading Wolfsbane I can't help but have one question pop into my head; is there any way that I could possibly get my hands onto the original Wolfsbane cover? I know my attempts are probably in vain, but I had to ask if there were any ARC covers left or maybe if Penguin still had any? My soul would not be at peace if I didn't.

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete