Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You Guys are the Best!

I've had an amazing time in Chicago. Yesterday was a full day of school visits (thank you so much Lake Park and Pleasantdale!!) and a wonderful signing at Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville.

Thank you so much to everyone who came.

I had a wonderful time meeting you!
Thanks especially to Katie who came in her Team Shay shirt (it even has the Elemental Cross on it - woot!)

Today: more school visits and the Tree YA Lit Cafe at Buzz in Oak Park. Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. I had so much fun last night! You're the sweetest person ever! I'm so happy you liked the shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're having fun! I wish I could come out to see you, but Illinois is good 3 hour flight away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get sent to the principal's office this time? :-) It looks like you had a great time and the Team Shay shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats- I dream about the day someone makes a t-shirt with my book/characters on it!

    ReplyDelete