Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Retreat

I'm not posting as often as usual - apologies - but it's because I've entered the wonderful, all-consuming world of THE FIRST DRAFT.

As I've discussed before, my brain gets hijacked by my novels, making life for me and those around me rather difficult. I knew I'd truly entered the writing zone when I drove 30 minutes west on Hwy 94 when I needed to be going east.

I was late for my appointment and I know there's more shenanigans where that came from.

It's worth it though, for the sake of the story.

What am I writing?

The fourth book in the Nightshade universe. Same world, different characters and VERY different time and place. This book is set in the 1400s, mostly in Scotland and uncovers the origins of the Witches War. I am loving it.

Lost in the book as I am, you may not see me as often as usual.

In the mean time, here's a teaser song from the Bloodrose playlist:

4 comments:

  1. Scotland and witches, it sounds amazing, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I'm going to have to wait an awful long time to read what you come up with in 15th century Scotland but I know it's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!! I'm having a fan girl moment as I am so excited to hear there's a 4th book in the series and I love this time period and setting!!!

    ReplyDelete